Canvas art sets are more interesting to look at than regular single canvas paintings. If you have canvas sets hanging in your living room, your guests will definitely have positive comments about them. People see traditional single canvas paintings all the time, a 3 piece canvas will definitely catch attention.
I can think of at least five benefits of having a 3 piece canvas art set hanging on your wall:
1. Three piece canvas art sets tell a story. The painting flows through from one canvas piece to another. It holds attention and makes the viewer try to figure out the story, piece by piece. It makes a more interesting artwork and decor accent than any single canvas painting.
2. You can cover more wall space with a 3 piece canvas. You can hang them next to each other or separately with an inch or two apart. It can be spread out to cover a wider space. Depending on the design, you can hang it horizontally or vertically. If you need to decorate a wide wall, this would be a better option than buying 3 different paintings that may not even look nice next to each other.
3. Canvas art sets make cool gifts. Sure anyone can get a panting for a friend but rarely will one get a 3 piece wall art as a gift for someone. At least, your friend will be a bit more surprised receiving a 3 piece canvas instead of the usual single painting. You can get canvas art sets from 2 to 6 or 9 pieces.
4. Multiple piece paintings are cheaper to ship than one huge painting that is 6 to 7 feet long. Imagine the freight charges for a single painting that large. Canvas art sets are made of several canvas pieces which can be packed in smaller boxes. Some couriers charge shipment based on the amount of space a package occupies.
5. A 3 piece canvas will be easier to hang than one large painting. You won't have to struggle with one large painting that you can't carry yourself. A 3 piece canvas divides the weight into 3, making it easier to hang on your wall. Even the size is manageable.
If you will get canvas art sets, remember that they can be hung separately with some space between canvas pieces. Consider that when taking measurements and buying multiple-piece canvas sets. Another thing to consider is the color of the wall art. Match the canvas with the color theme of your room. If your home is decorated in a modern way, get abstracts or contemporary pieces. If your tastes are a bit more conventional, you can still find canvas art pieces with a traditional picture.Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Source by Ana Trenas